Thursday 28 April 2016

Little hanging with crackled background

On Tuesday when I went to pick up Eszter at school she told me: Oh Mom, I love the German teacher so much! Can you make her a card? 

It is totally new to me, because this is the first time she likes the German and her German teacher. She has been studying German for 5 years now!


So I have made a little hanging for Frau F. because I wasn't in the mood to make a card :-)












What I used:





acrylic paint (brown)



Ranger Distress inks (Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Victorian Velvet, Walnut Stain)

Ranger Embossing Powder, Silver Pearl

Marabu acrylic paint (Bordeaux)

chipboard, wire, gesso




With this hanging I would like to enter the challenge of A Vintage Journey: Spring is in the air




7 comments:

  1. gorgeous hanger Monika - and its cool that your daughter finally likes german! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your daughter's teacher will be delighted to get this lovely hanging. The background is really nice and the flowers so colorful. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, love the fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely charming - love the crackle background and the flowers are so pretty.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful hanging! I love the wonderful crackle background and the flower and butterfly are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining in our Spring is in the Air challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hanging Monika, your daughter's teacher is going to love it! Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicate, pretty, Spring on a crackled background hanging! Lovely. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!